Cocoa Kush

DJ Short Cocoa Kush Weed Seeds
100% Regular Weed Seeds
A Mostly Indica Strain
High THC

This Blueberry cross has a Kush-like formation and develops tight, elongated buds with a clear and intensely aromatic aroma. The buzz leans heavily on the indica side, making it the plant equivalent of a warm mug of cocoa.

RRP AU$38.03

Your Price

AU$31.50

Club Price

AU$28.35

GYO Club Saves

AU$3.15
  • 100% Legal High Quality Seeds
  • Bulk Discounts And Promotions
  • Secure Global Delivery
  • Free Seeds On Most Orders
  • Discreet Packaging
  • Characteristics
    100% Regular Weed Seeds
    A Mostly Indica Strain
    High THC
  • Description

    This Blueberry cross has a Kush-like formation and develops tight, elongated buds with a clear and intensely aromatic aroma. The buzz leans heavily on the indica side, making it the plant equivalent of a warm mug of cocoa.

Details

This is another Blueberry cross from DJ Seeds, and it grows with a typical Kush formation developing short nodes, loads of dark green leaves and foliage, and tight yet elongated buds that are coated in clear, aromatic trichomes.

DJ Seeds Cocoa Kush cannabis seeds produce plants with a complex yet fairly subtle flavour and aroma containing notes of nuts, liquorice, and chocolate, with hints of tobacco. 15% of the plants from this line will sport variegated growth patterns, whereas the other 85% will grow uniformly with only slight variation in height.

In terms of the smoking experience, this one is smooth yet intense. At first, it’s liable to take your breath away, but this gradually fades into a sleepy, dreamy finish that relaxes the whole body and frees the mind of negative energy. Treat yourself to come Cocoa Kush today!

BOUQUET

Nuts, liquorice, chocolate, and tobacco.

EFFECTS

This one starts off with a hard-hitting and potent assault on the senses before gradually fading into a sleepy, dreamy, soporific effect of all-over-the-body warmth and fuzziness. A plant that’ll make you say, ‘Hmmmmmm’!
Plant Type:
Mostly Indica
Genetics:
Blueberry_Sativa x Blueberry
Grows:
Indoor, Greenhouse
THC Range:
High
CBD Range:
Low
Plant Height Range Outdoor:
Medium
Flowering Weeks Outdoor:
55 – 60 days
Sex:
Regular
Flowering Style:
Photoperiod
Cup Winner:
No
THC Content:
15 - 20%
CBD Content:
0 - 1%
Beginner:
No

Did we get something wrong? Send us a message and let us know by clicking here.

Strain Data

Click the slices to view details.

Please Wait...

Product Reviews

Product Tags

Be the first to add tags to product
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Lineage

Please Wait...

Questions & Answers